10 Things to do in Utah in the Falladmin
It’s that time of year again! The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and Utah is being covered in spectacular fall colors.
There is a ton to do throughout the valley during the fall.
Here are our top picks for the best things to do in Utah in the Fall:
- Drive in the Mountains to see the leaves changing: Cascade Springs or the Alpine Loop are amazing at this time of year
- Visit a local Pumpkin Patch: Cross R Ranch Fall Festival and Kuwarhara’s are some of our favorites
- Go clay pigeon shooting at the Wasatch Wing and Clay
- University of Utah football games (check out the schedule here)
- Lagoon’s Frightmares
- Boo Lights at the Hogle Zoo
- Oktoberfest at Snowbird
- Haunted Houses: our favorites are Nightmare on 13th and Fear Factory
- Gardner Village Witch Fest
There a lot to do in Utah in the Fall.
Here at ALV Mortgage we want you to spend more time looking at the leaves changing and less time shopping around for a mortgage. Let us do the legwork for your mortgage so you can get back to your favorite Fall activities!
Call today so we can get started shopping rates on your behalf.