Here are my favorite things to do during the fall time:
1. Drive the Alpine Loop and hike to Cascade Springs:After traveling the Alpine Loop there is a short hike to Cascade Springs. A gorgeous waterfall that is even more beautiful in the fall time.
2. Cornbelly's Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point:Sadly we aren't attending this year, but it is a fun Halloween corn maze festival. I highly recommend giving it a try if you have never been before.
3. Watch Hocus PocusThis is my favorite Halloween movie. I don't think there has been a Halloween seen its' release that I haven't watched the film. A true classic for sure!
4. Trick or Treating in our neighborhood.Edita and I are not quite sure how this is going to go this year. I've seen a lot of candy chutes by people getting creative due to the current state of the pandemic so that the Halloween tradition may be able to continue. Jury is still out on whether or not we will be partaking in the tradition this year.
5. Eating my kids candy after they go to bed.This tradition Edita and I will most definitely be partaking in. Whether we eat their candy from school or the candy we buy for them that we eat after bedtime, there will be lots of candy eaten. But isn't this just one of the perks of having kids?
6. Wearing SweatersI love that the weather cools down enough to wear sweaters every day. They are a lot cozier than a business suit.
7. I always want to be in the mountains during the fallWhether we are driving to Park City, hiking Bell Canyon, or just exploring around our home city of Draper I am always looking at the Utah mountains. They are officially covered in the colors of fall and there is nothing quite like seeing them every day. Utah has the best mountains in the country if I do say so myself. Although I don't get to enjoy all of my normal Halloween traditions this year, I am still taking the time to appreciate the amazing weather, gorgeous Utah mountain views, and the time I get to spend with my family. Like they say, "when we have each other, we have everything" Wishing you all a happy fall!
- -Taking on new debt will alter your debt to income ratio, which plays a major role I your pre-approval. Resist the urge to open a new credit card or upgrade your car, until your loan transaction is finalized.
- -Changes happen, but you want to be sure to notify your lender so they can make the appropriate updates to your loan
- the faster we receive your documents the faster we can get your loan processed. If you documents are requested by our team please respond as quickly as possible.
The graph below illustrates how the real estate market started out strong in early 2020, and then dropped dramatically at the beginning of March when the pandemic paused the economy. It also shows the strength of the recovery since the beginning of May. **Graph from realtor.com