It's that time of year again! The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and Utah is being covered in spectacular fall colors.
There is a ton to do throughout the valley during the fall.
Here are our top picks for the best things to do in Utah in the Fall:
- Drive in the Mountains to see the leaves changing: Cascade Springs or the Alpine Loop are amazing at this time of year
- Visit a local Pumpkin Patch: Cross E Ranch Fall Festival and Kuwarhara's are some of our favorites
- Go clay pigeon shooting at the Wasatch Wing and Clay
- University of Utah football games (check out the schedule here)
- Lagoon's Frightmares
- Boo Lights at the Hogle Zoo
- Oktoberfest at Snowbird
- Haunted Houses: our favorites are Nightmare on 13th and Fear Factory
- Gardner Village Witch Fest
There a lot to do in Utah in the Fall.
Here at ALV Mortgage we want you to spend more time looking at the leaves changing and less time shopping around for a mortgage. Let us do the legwork for your mortgage so you can get back to your favorite Fall activities!
Call today so we can get started shopping rates on your behalf.